176 North Street
P.O. Box 2049
Salem, MA 01970
Cabot is one of the oldest and most respected independently-owned financial advisory services in the U.S. Our 11 investment advisory services deliver high-quality advice to more than 200,000 individual investors and investment professionals in 141 countries. Our paid subscribers number 25,000 in 78 countries.
Cabot is headquartered in historic Salem, Massachusetts, in a converted public library building constructed in 1934. Like our building, which has stood the test of time while adapting to modern demands, we are proud of our roots, but we are dedicated to progress and growth.
Cabot employees take great pride in providing our customers with intelligent investment advice and timely, personal service.
Cabot Wealth Network, a family business established in 1970, is a trusted independent source of advice for individuals striving to take control of their investments and to find the best stocks.
Cabot is a member of the Better Business Bureau, Specialized Information Publishers Association, Salem Chamber of Commerce and Direct Marketing Association.
To be a trusted independent source of advice for individuals striving to take control of their investments.
To help our growing customer base become better investors by providing them with actionable advice that is grounded in sensible, time-tested investment strategies and by educating them on how best to use it.
- We value our customers, who expect and deserve our best work.
- We value the voice of the stock market, which keeps us humble while providing us with great opportunities.
- We value our employees, who, by working as a team in a respectful and ever-adapting environment, can accomplish feats impossible for any of us individually.
- We value honesty, not only because our independence and public reputation are major assets, but also because it’s the right thing to do.
- We value education as the optimum route to self-improvement.
- We value profits, so that our employees can be well rewarded for their efforts.