The last year saw a pretty solid bull market year, and a time when many high-profile IPOs (initial public offerings)—including a couple of future blue-chip stocks—came public. Interestingly, it wasn’t a bonanza for the IPO market in general.
However, among those new issues in the pre-pandemic period were some big boys. Personally, I usually don’t get involved in IPOs for at least the first few weeks of their life, if not longer—I’ve found that even the “good” performers tend to do well for a month or two before having a post-IPO droop. The sustained advances usually take a few months to set up (sometimes a few years!).
Of course, there is the occasional time I’ll dive into a recent IPO, but either way, I make it a point to regularly keep an eye on and get to know most well-traded new issues since so many of them end up being new leaders sooner or later.
This Early-Stage Stock Investing: Everything You Need to Know about Ground-Floor Opportunities Investor Briefing includes an article on “Still Plenty of Hot IPOs,” with three specific profiles of IPOs for you to consider.
Achieving financial independence—and maintaining it—is the best way for you to ensure your happy and stress-free retirement. And making big money can often come from investing in companies when they first start out, as long as all the right signs exist to point to a future market leader. Think Amazon. Or Netflix.
In this Investor Briefing Early-Stage Stock Investing: Everything You Need to Know about Ground-Floor Opportunities, you’ll get lots of ideas about early-stage opportunities for helping you grow your wealth:
- Still Plenty of Hot IPOs: Get profiles of three specific companies—and how they are poised for future growth.
- These Beer Stocks are Anything But Flat: Find out how you can invest in this sector—and it’s not just the beer companies themselves!
- High-growth MedTech Stocks Offer Big Upside: MedTech stocks come with risk, but the potential growth is enormous. Get three specific high-growth, small-cap MedTech stock recommendations when you read this article!
- The Risks and Rewards of IPOs: Find out exactly how to analyze an IPO before you buy—and what to expect when you do!
- Will Economic Life Support Save the Market?: Discover what to do with your investments during the disruption to the economy and the market.
- Cloud Computing is Holding the Stock Market Together: Read about three cloud-computing companies to invest in—up-and-comer companies that represent the best investment opportunities in this sector for the next decade.
- How to Find Small-Cap Stocks: Get general advice and specific recommendations when you read this report.
- Secrets to Early-Stage Stock Profits: Learn all about the three phases to successful early-stage stock investing—and gain the confidence to stick with this investing strategy.
This Investor Briefing Early-Stage Stock Investing: Everything You Need to Know about Ground-Floor Opportunities is your best guide to spotting and benefitting from investments in newer companies and industries that are poised to skyrocket. You’ll make a fortune following this advice!