Retirement is an exciting goal: time to pursue your passions, relax, and enjoy everything you’ve worked for your whole life. But it also brings new challenges—not the least of which is figuring out how to fund your new lifestyle when you’re no longer receiving regular paychecks every month.
Most retirees rely on investments to fund at least part of their retirement, and investing success can mean the difference between scraping by and living it up in your golden years. Our Premium Report A Richer Retirement is designed to help you secure a better, longer, richer retirement for yourself by making the most of your savings both before and during retirement.
If you’ve been an investor your whole life, you might be wondering what will change once you retire, or how you should adapt your strategies to retirement. This Premium Report can help you.
Right now, with our Premium Report A Richer Retirement, you get all the best advice available about investing to ensure a happy and rich retirement for yourself!
This Premium Report A Richer Retirement gets you started about building and securing wealth for your retirement and includes:
- How Will Your Goals Change in Retirement?—often, people first become interested in investing as they approach retirement, or after retiring, when they have more free time and a more direct interest in how their investments are faring. Even people who have been saving for retirement their whole lives often leave the investing up to their 401(k) or IRA manager during their working years. If you’re one of these investors, you’re in good company and can get up to speed quickly.
- How is Investing for Retirement Different?—is capital appreciation still important for retirees? How much of your accumulated nest egg should you use? Get answers in this report.
- How Much Income Do You Need?—get a practical and useful “Retirement Calculator” in this section, a good starting place for deeper retirement planning.
- How Much Income Can You Expect?—learn about the Monte Carlo Simulation and get a valuable tool for assessing possible outcomes and probabilities for your own financial situation in retirement. Plus, learn all about Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) and get the IRS’s calculator for your own annual RMDs from your retirement plans.
- Determining Your Risk Tolerance—learn about the lowest-risk strategy for retirees, in this report now!
- Set Goals for Growth—learn about historical returns for various asset mixes.
- Allocation and Diversification—learn how to accomplish your goals for retirement now!
- Find the Right Investing System for Your Goals—find your own system chart, using your primary financial goal in retirement plus a time-line horizon. Learn all about it in this report now.
With all the specific and practical advice in this Premium Report A Richer Retirement, you’ll learn how investing the right way can help ensure your happy and rich retirement!