Not surprisingly, the road to riches is not through the lottery (unless you beat incredible odds and get very, very lucky)—and it’s not, generally, through inheritance either.
And looking rich doesn’t equal being rich.
In fact, there are five key indicators that identify true millionaires:
- Millionaires understand that automobiles are depreciating assets—and buy accordingly.
- Millionaires know that the curb appeal of your home might feed your ego, but not always your wallet.
- Millionaires know that staying wealthy feels better than eating expensive restaurant meals or flaunting flashy frills.
- Millionaires would rather stay rich than look rich.
- Millionaires become rich by accumulating wealth over time.
It’s possible for regular folks to become millionaires. You might just have to adjust your thinking and live a more frugal lifestyle, instead of a conspicuous-consumption routine—and take any extra money you have, and save and invest it. Make small sacrifices today so that you truly create financial independence for you and your family. And the younger you are, the more wealth you can accumulate.
Imagine being 65 (or younger) and saying to yourself: “I don’t have to work any longer. My net worth—without any more earning years—will last me the rest of my lifetime.” Isn’t that true financial independence and security?
Read the feature article in this month’s magazine now to get a comprehensive guide to becoming—and staying—a millionaire.
When you read this article in the March 2021 issue of our Magazine, you get an overview about what it takes to become a millionaire, and here is what you’ll discover in this article:
- 3 Paths to Financial Independence: Learn about three proven ways to get rich, the paths that lead to certain wealth—when you read this article now.
- Self-Made Millionaires Don’t Give Up After Their First Failures: Learn about five well-known rich people who first failed with business ventures—in this article now.
- How to Become a Millionaire: Three easy-to-follow concepts about shifting into millionaire mode—and the number one factor that leads to wealth, when you read this article now!
- The 7 Most Important Traits of Millionaires: Learn about the long-standing tenets of profiling a millionaire, the common traits that point to richness—when you read this now.
- 6 Truths About the Road to Riches: Get the hard-and-fast truths about climbing up to a mountain of wealth. Find out how when you read this article today.
- Determine Your Wealth: Get a quick and handy calculator for determining your optimal net worth, when you read this article now!
In this article in the March 2021 issue of our Magazine, you’ll learn about all the key factors for making yourself a millionaire. Read this article now, and get everything else in this issue of our magazine, too, including:
- So, You Want to be a Millionaire?: Your guide to becoming a millionaire! Read all about it now.
- 4 Ways to Play the Infrastructure Boom under a Unified Congress: Learn about the best ETF and three top stocks to capitalize on expected infrastructure spending in the new political environment. Read about these recommendations now.
- 8 Ways to Uncover the Best Growth Stocks: These eight tips will help you uncover some of the market’s biggest winners. Read it now.
- As the U.S. Dollar Weakens, These Stocks Should Benefit: Three companies have considerable emerging market exposure, which could provide a more potent hedge against a weaker U.S. dollar. Read about these three stocks.
- These 3 Indicators Will Tell You Where the Market is Headed Next: Three indicators and four stocks to watch, so that you can glean clues to what may happen to the market in the weeks ahead.
- Old vs. New Automakers: Which Should You Invest in Today?: A comprehensive look at the automakers of today and who is worth investing in for the future of electric vehicles.
- 5 Ways to Invest in the Cybersecurity Boom: Spending on cybersecurity is increasing daily and you should absolutely cash in on it. Here’s how!
- Why Mortgage REITs are the Perfect Post-Pandemic Recovery Investment: Two high-yield mortgage REITs to buy now, but don’t hold them forever or you’ll lose.
- Is Bitcoin for Real? Or Just an Unreliable Short-Term Play?: Bitcoin is like a banana: you could buy it as it starts to ripen, and it may taste great for a few days, but then it quickly develops bruises, loses its taste, and eventually turns black.
- Buy this Little-Known, Cheap Pharmaceutical Stock Now: Learn how to recognize the importance of momentum—both in the fundamentals of a company’s business and in the stock price. Stock recommendation revealed for you now!
- 3 Materials Stocks (and One ETF) to Buy Now: Manufacturing is booming all over the world—here’s how to invest in it with specific buy recommendations.
This latest issue of our Magazine is ready for you to access now, to discover how to become a millionaire … and so much more. Read it now!