There is no faster growing market in America than marijuana—at a growth rate of 32% in the latest year, nothing else is close. Existing users are making the switch from black market to legal market, and the growing acceptance and legalization of marijuana is creating a market for new users who are often exploring marijuana’s potential health benefits—from pain and depression to insomnia. And, of course, the recreational market is expanding, as state after state makes cannabis legal.
But it’s not all about the buzz: investors are interested in all that cannabis products have to offer, including cannabidiol (CBD), the cannabis component that provides therapeutic effects without the high.
Whether you partake or not is beside the matter: if you’re a growth investor, this is a sector you’ll want to consider. But where do you start?
The first step is to take stock of the momentum in this sector—not just at the industry leaders, but at the market overall. Your goal is to optimize your investment without putting your portfolio at risk.
You could pick one or two high growth stocks in this sector and be done. But this might be a good time to consider an alternative approach to making a strategic marijuana stock investment.
Now, you can get advice about how to qualify your cannabis stocks—in our Investor Briefing Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing. Learn how to determine the best cannabis stocks for you to invest in now—and in the future:
- Growth: Unless business is booming, move on to consider another stock.
- Story: The company needs to have a story that shows it’s primed for fast growth, or that it has a strong defensive position to resist big corrections in the sector.
- Chart: Check the movement on the chart. If current investors don’t seem to think the company’s improving, why would you want to join them?
- Value: Traditional value metrics don’t work in this sector. Learn how relative valuations can help you make an informed decision.
In Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing, you’ll learn how to pick your marijuana stocks with a critical eye—and find out why the industry leaders may not necessarily be your first or best choice. Get tips on making more money in up markets and minimizing losses in down markets. This Investor Briefing includes:
- Pick Better Marijuana Stocks in 4 Steps: From assessing globally to investing locally, learn about the fundamental strategies to help you make your marijuana stock choices.
- Edging Towards Legal: The Farm Bill is affecting cannabis investing—read this article now to see how!
- Legal Marijuana Meets Vermont: Get ahead of institutional investors with strategic investments in Vermont’s cannabis industry.
- Marijuana Stock Investing 101: Learn about the four qualifiers for determining which cannabis stocks to invest in today—and in the future—when you read this article!
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks: There are three key rules to follow when you invest in marijuana stocks. Learn them now to get started investing!
- Smart Investing in Marijuana Stocks: Get advice about finding the sweet spot in marijuana investing—when you read this Premium Report!
- The Top-Pick Marijuana ETF for 2021: Learn how to take advantage of the momentum of marijuana stocks in a balanced way—read about it here!
The Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing Investor Briefing includes valuable advice about how to strategically invest in marijuana stocks now and in the future.
This Investor Briefing Everything You Need to Know about Marijuana Investing is ready for you to access now, to discover how to fine tune your marijuana investment plan. Read it now!