5 Stocks to Buy, 2 Stocks to Avoid
There are plenty of good stocks to buy today as the bull market rolls on…
…but there are a few that could be due for a considerable comedown.
Stocks were at new highs by the end of June, and have continued to tick upward in the weeks since. All good, right? You should be buying stocks right now. But you shouldn’t be doing so indiscriminately and that’s where this report comes in. We’ll share five stocks we like—and two that we don’t.
- Discover top stocks with superior numbers, healthy charts and unique stories
- Profit from these leaders that are driving stock market values higher
- Jump start your investing with these 5 growth stocks, chosen by our seasoned analysts
- Avoid holding on to losers that can drag your portfolio down
- Start growing your wealth today!
Cabot Wealth Network, a family business established in 1970, is a trusted independent source of advice for individuals striving to take control of their investments and to find the best stocks. Cabot employees take great pride in providing our customers with intelligent investment advice and timely, personal service.
We invite you to join us on the path to becoming a better, more confident, richer investor by downloading your free report, Cabot’s 5 Best Stocks to Buy in July, and signing up for our free investing advisory, Cabot Wealth Daily.
About Cabot Wealth Network:
To be a trusted independent source of advice for individuals striving to take control of their investments.
To help our growing customer base become better investors by providing them with actionable advice that is grounded in sensible, time-tested investment strategies and by educating them on how best to use it.
- We value our customers, who expect and deserve our best work.
- We value the voice of the stock market, which keeps us humble while providing us with great opportunities.
- We value our employees, who, by working as a team in a respectful and ever-adapting environment, can accomplish feats impossible for any of us individually.
- We value honesty, not only because our independence and public reputation are major assets, but also because it’s the right thing to do.
- We value education as the optimum route to self-improvement.
- We value profits, so that our employees can be well rewarded for their efforts.