FREE Special Report:
Retirement Calculator: 6 Important Tips from a Financial Advisor to Get The Most Out of Your 401(k)
With the right approach, there are ways to get the most out of your 401(k)
Get the best advice for investing to reach your retirement goals.
Our parents and many of their contemporaries didn’t have to worry too much about saving for their retirement years, since many of them were covered by defined benefit plans funded by their employers. How times have changed! Fewer and fewer employees are that lucky today. Instead, most of us are solely responsible for funding our golden years. Fortunately, Uncle Sam has provided several vehicles, in addition to social security, that make it easy to save—and, sometimes, they come with significant tax advantages. 401(k) funds are one of the most common funds among the retirement-saving public today since its inception less than 50 years ago. Many people enroll haphazardly through employment benefits and it’s not until we start creeping towards retirement age that it can start to get more attention.
- Understand how a 401(k) works
- Find out how to avoid penalties and taxes
- Learn how to invest in a 401(k) when you’re self-employed or a small business owner
- Start building your wealth today!
Cabot Wealth Network, a family business established in 1970, is a trusted independent source of advice for individuals striving to take control of their investments and to find the best stocks. Cabot employees take great pride in providing our customers with intelligent investment advice and timely, personal service.
We invite you to join us on the path to becoming a better, more confident, richer investor by downloading your free report, Retirement Calculator: 6 Important Tips from a Financial Advisor to Get The Most Out of Your 401(k), and signing up for our free investing advisory, Cabot Wealth Daily.
About Cabot Wealth Network:
To be a trusted independent source of advice for individuals striving to take control of their investments.
To help our growing customer base become better investors by providing them with actionable advice that is grounded in sensible, time-tested investment strategies and by educating them on how best to use it.
- We value our customers, who expect and deserve our best work.
- We value the voice of the stock market, which keeps us humble while providing us with great opportunities.
- We value our employees, who, by working as a team in a respectful and ever-adapting environment, can accomplish feats impossible for any of us individually.
- We value honesty, not only because our independence and public reputation are major assets, but also because it’s the right thing to do.
- We value education as the optimum route to self-improvement.
- We value profits, so that our employees can be well rewarded for their efforts.