I don’t know how you’re investing your retirement money, but I do know this.
My readers doubled their money 14 times since 2005 and are on track to do this again in the next 12 months.
Just look at the profits we banked in 2017:
- 160% gain in our top education stock
- 115% gain in our top service provider
- 81% gain in our top utility stock
- 53% gain in our top technology stock
- 72% gain in our top online retailer
- 58% gain in our interactive services provider
Since 2005, we’ve not only doubled our reader’s money numerous times but also earned a:
- No. 1 ranking from The Hulbert Financial Digest
- Best Investment Letter of the Year designation by Peter Brimelow of MarketWatch, and
- Recognition as one of the top-performing investment advisories for every five-year period ending March 2009 through May 2011 from The Hulbert Financial Digest
I am certain that if you follow my simple approach, you too will double your money in the next 12 months.
How can I make such a promise?
Read on and you’ll not only see but also get my No.1 stock to buy now FREE.
How to Double Your 401(k) In the Next 12 Months
I’m Paul Goodwin.
When your grandchildren ask you how you secured your retirement I want you to be able to say, quite simply: Cabot Emerging Markets Investor.
You see, unlike most investment advisors who try to beat the market by investing in U.S. stocks, we’ve been able to beat the market numerous times by investing in the likes of China, Brazil, India and other emerging nations most investors would not touch with a 10 foot pole.
Because these nations’ economies are not only growing as much as four times faster than ours but their big blue chip stocks are following suit—out performing their U.S. counterparts by as much as $5-to-$1!
This is how became one of the Wall Street’s top-performing investment advisories since 2009 … how we achieved a No. 1 ranking from The Hulbert Financial Digest … and how we received a Best Investment Letter of the Year designation by Peter Brimelow of MarketWatch, and
Frankly, this is how we doubled our readers’ money 14 times since 2005 and our current portfolio of top-rated emerging markets stocks have handed our readers average gains of 50%.
That’s also why our top stocks should not only continue to outperform the markets this year but also double our readers retirement money in the next 12 months—especially our newest China recommendations.
Here are 10 reasons why you need to climb aboard the emerging markets express.
- The power of the expanding Chinese economy has served as the engine of global growth for the past three or four years, taking up the slack caused by persistent weakness in the U.S. and European economies.
- China’s massive infrastructure projects have supported global commodity prices and stimulated development in many other emerging markets. There are now over 100 cities in China whose population exceeds one million.
- China has made the transition from a rural, agricultural society to an urban, industrialized one in about a tenth of the time it took Western nations. The money that’s been made in auto, internet and social media sectors has been truly breathtaking.
- Today the country is working toward a consumption-and-services economy. That’s what all those cities with over a million people are all about. Workers have left their farms and villages in pursuit of factory jobs.
- Their manufacturing energy and skill (and low wages) have made China the factory of the world for the last 15 years, and the money that rolled in has provided China with the capital to expend on infrastructure and other development projects.
- China is now ready to enter a new phase of economic development, one that will bring its people fully into the modern world. And this new phase is creating opportunities for equity investors who know how to find the leaders as the action heats up.
- The coming wave of Chinese consumerism won’t be fueled by brick-and-mortar stores. There are no national retail chains in China in the mold of Sears or Nordstrom or Best Buy. Successful retailers are going to be those who have the technical expertise to do online what chain store giants have done in malls across the Western world.
- But they’re going to do it online, using the mobile devices that have changed the way Chinese shoppers browse, compare and buy their consumer goods. And the companies that master e-tailing, cloud services, online payments, streaming entertainment, social media and business process software are going to be the key to the maturation of China’s economy.
- China is the biggest market, but it isn’t the only game on the globe. India has almost as many people as China, a young, educated workforce and an economy that’s just beginning to rev up after decades of excessive government control.
- South and Central America are also being transformed by the power of the internet into a unified market that is attracting increasing waves of e-tailers. And ancillary businesses like airlines, commodities, utilities and services are also making the transition to the internet age.
That’s why I want to give you not only the name of my No. 1 China stock to buy now but also my complete Buy list FREE of charge—for two simple reasons:
- To show you best places on the planet to secure your financial future, if you know where to look, and
- To demonstrate to you that my Cabot Emerging Markets Investor will bring you the most profitable stocks not only in China but on Wall Street as well.
You see …
Our No. 1 Emerging Markets Stock is a locked-in profit opportunity that’s beginning to look a lot like pharmaceutical giant Dr. Reddy’s that handed investors 774% gains in 14 years.
Like Dr. Reddy’s, this company is also riding a wave of profit growth but only in the social media, gaming and messaging marketplace—connecting nearly 1 billion people in a single all-in-one-platform.
That’s something that no U.S. tech, telecommunications or gaming company has—one platform that monetizes three technologies and user groups.
The result has not only made this little-known company the first Chinese Tech company worth over $500 billion but has also rewarded investors with 666% gains over the past five years.
This is just the beginning of a bold new profit run.
The company is piling on the profits by expanding its reach by creating strategic partnerships with some of America’s hottest technology plays outside of social media—including Tesla, Snapchat and Lyft.
What they’re doing here—and quite brilliantly I might add—is taking a play out of Amazon’s play book—but instead of expanding from just selling books to selling everything, they’re working on gaining a foothold on the American market.
I’m not the only one who sees a big breakout here.
Fisher Asset Management, DSM Capital Partners and Parametric Portfolio Associates Management Group have all taken massive positions in advance of the company’s next earnings release date—snapping up millions of shares …
It’s no wonder. With 56% year-over-year sales growth and 69% year-over-year earnings growth, analysts see this company doubling in value in the next 12 months just as it has last year.
Because few investors know about this company, it’s completely off the radar, so you’re getting the opportunity to profit from one of the greatest wealth-building opportunities of the decade before it makes front-page news.
That’s why I’m not only willing to give you the complete write-up on this stock absolutely FREE … but also give you my complete buy list that includes all of our double- and triple-digit winners to date.
I’m betting that once you get a taste for the kind of money-doubling profits my Cabot Emerging Markets Investor will make you, I’ll bet I couldn’t pry your subscription from your hand if I tried.
Especially because we’re the only investment advisory that is not only covering China’s top stocks but also continuing to hand our readers money-doubling profits year in and year out.
This reason is simple:
All the other China- and emerging markets-focused publications collapsed in the downturn because they didn’t understand the trends or the sectors or how to take advantage of and profit from investing in little-known U.S.-traded China, Brazil and India stocks with huge earnings growth potential.
That’s why their readers lost money and canceled their subscriptions and these publications were forced to fold their operations … while we continued to make our readers a bundle.
We were able to do this by:
- Knowing the emerging markets better than everyone else,
- Limiting our membership, and
- Requiring strict confidentiality from our members.
It is precisely our research, exclusivity and discretion that’s resulted in numerous accolades from the investing community since 2006.
More important, that’s also why our subscribers doubled their money in our individual picks last year while enjoying an incredible 50% rise in our entire portfolio of China and emerging markets holdings.
This is how we plan to maintain this edge and keep your wealth growing—by keeping our circulation small and our recommendations private.
That’s why I’m limiting this special offer to try my Cabot Emerging Markets Investor to the first 50 readers who say “yes” today.
That way you’ll be able to experience firsthand what my faithful readers have enjoyed over the past twelve years—the opportunity to own China’s most profitable stocks before the big money piles on and drives the stock price higher—and without risking a dime.
So here’s the deal …
By simply accepting this risk-free trial to Cabot Emerging Markets Investor, you’ll get:
- FREE: My No. 1 Stock to Buy Now
- FREE: My complete buy list of double- and triple-digit winners that are on track to repeat last year’s great performance
- FREE: Complete access to my private website, past issues, and special reports for the next 30 days
- FREE: My personal email so you can write and ask me about my stock recommendations as well as my buy or sell signals
- FREE: My 100% satisfaction profit-first guarantee that covers you for the first 30 days of your subscription
All for the low introductory price of just a dollar a day—all of it 100% refundable within 30 days if you aren’t absolutely thrilled with the money you’re making.
As your reward for accepting this special invitation, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of my Guide to Investing in Emerging Markets.
In it you’ll learn how we’ve applied Cabot’s time-proven system to the fastest-growing stocks on the planet while consistently handing our readers double- and triple-digit gains over the past twelve years.
But you’ll need to hurry.
The last time we sent a similar offer to our Cabot family of readers, all our available slots were filled in less than 24 hours.
However, with only 50 spaces open this time, and at just one dollar a day, my gut tells me that all our available spaces will be gone long before that.
Especially when you consider our market-beating track record and 1triple- and double-digit winners to date along with the 50% gains.
So what are you waiting for?
• Get the name of my No. 1 stock to buy now.
• Check out my complete buy list of double- and triple-digit winners to date.
• Read why we’re expecting 50% to 100% gains from each of them in in the next 12 months
• Take advantage of my 30-day trial and then decide if Cabot Emerging Markets Investor is for you.
With my 100% money-back guarantee, you really do have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Best of all, it’s your decision the whole way.
I guarantee that once you grab your first 100% gain, I couldn’t pry your subscription from your hand if I tried.
Chief Analyst, Cabot Emerging Markets Investor
P.S. I can’t stress this enough:
The last time we sent a similar offer to our Cabot family of readers, all of our available slots were filled in less than 24 hours.
That’s why we expect our 50 open spaces to be gone long before tomorrow’s 24-hour deadline—especially with my one dollar a day offer and 100% money-back guarantee.
With my No. 1 pick set to declare another record quarter of earnings growth and 98% gains, this is one opportunity that I wouldn’t wait on.
Tonight’s BUY ALERT brings you the full stories on our top 10 stocks to buy now, how the rebound in emerging markets could hand you 50% gains in the next 90 days, and why it’s important that you establish your positions now.