Top Dividend Picks for 2017 Free
Don’t miss out on profiting from the best
Dividend Picks for 2017
from Wall Street’s Best Minds
Although the U.S. presidential election was a long process, it did not dampen the market’s run. 2016 was a banner year for stocks. Since last January, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 20.4%, the S&P 500 was up 17.0% and the Nasdaq increased 18.1%. But best of all, our picks for Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks rose an average of 27.1% including dividends!
In 2016, our subscribers cashed in on some very nice profits in a variety of stocks, including:
• +84% gain in Transocean (RIG) plus a yield of 6.30%
• +70% gain in Pan American Silver Corp. (PAAS) plus a yield of 0.50%
• +45% gain in Analog Devices (ADI) plus a yield of 3.00%
• +40% gain in Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) plus a yield of 2.00%
• +45% gain in Caterpillar (CAT) plus a yield of 5.00%
• +35% gain in Sonoco Products Co (SON) plus a yield of 3.60%
• +29% gain in Penske Automotive Group (PAG) plus a yield of 2.90%
• +22% gain in Boeing (BA) plus a yield of 3.40%
… just to name a few.
And those do not even include double and triple-digit returns our members grabbed from our Top Picks for 2016!
Our contributors were able to recognize the top-performing industries of 2016 such as industrials and energy giving our readers not only the highest-yielding investments in the low interest rate environment, but also stock picks that outperformed the market.
The key to success in this kind of market is targeted “stock-picking.” That means relying on the folks who have seen many market ups and downs—those investment professionals who have not only survived but prospered with their excellent skills and expertise through years of up and down markets.
I’m talking about our Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks contributors. Not only did these pros beat the market year over year – they trounced it too! Our Top 2016 Pick was American Midstream Partners (AMID), submitted by Joseph Cotton, of Cotton’s Technically Speaking, which ended the year with a gain of 119%!
We would like to give our loyal readers like you an opportunity to benefit from the picks of the best minds on Wall Street.
That’s why I want to send you absolutely FREE our Top Dividend Picks for 2017 issue. Each January, Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks publishes a special issue featuring the top high-yield investment picks chosen by investment experts for the coming year. Here are some winners from last year’s issue:
• 119% gain in American Midstream Partners (AMID) from Cotton’s Technically Speaking
• 84% gain in Veresen (VSN.TO) up 84% from Global Investing
• 57% gain in Caterpillar (CAT) from Heartland Adviser
• 53% gain in International Paper (IP) from The Lancz Letter
• 38% gain in Amerigas Partners (APU) Capitalist Times
And there’s plenty more where those came from!
Each of our Top Five ideas posted tremendous returns, with gains averaging 70%, outperforming the broad markets by more than two and a half times. I call that a good year!
Perhaps you could have done as well in your search for perpetual income, but why take the risk?
Instead of wasting your time and effort searching, why not let the experts do all the work and sniff out these big gainers for you?
I’m talking about well-known income experts too—a genuine Who’s Who of the country’s smartest and most successful advisors working today. Top guns such as … Stephen Leeb of The Complete Investor, Richard Young’s Intelligence Report, Jack Colombo of Forbes/Lehmann Income Securities Investor … just to name a few.
Instead of reading 10 or more newsletters a day, save time and money and read just one that’s jam-packed with the best of the best.
Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks is like getting a well-researched financial intelligence briefing handed to you each month. You would have to read 10 or more financial newsletters every day to get through the more than 200 newsletters I pore over every month looking for just the right income investments for you.
Hundreds of income recommendations are reviewed and analyzed. Investments, such as dividend-paying stocks, municipal and corporate bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and others are carefully screened for potential profitability. Then the best investment ideas are hand selected and presented to you each and every month in a concise 12-page digest.
It would cost you a fortune to subscribe to 200 of these newsletters on your own. What a time saver—and a money saver—for you to get 12 pages of concise summaries of 25 to 30 of today’s best income opportunities.
And what diversity too!
I comb through all sectors of the market, such as—health, technology, manufacturing, consumer goods, etc. In addition to income stocks, you’ll discover growth and income stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, limited partnerships, bonds and more. To take advantage of lucrative foreign yields, you’ll also find the best international income opportunities.
I have to be honest with you. I don’t chase yields in Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks. Just because an investment is showing a high yield it may not be good thing. That’s because it could be a risky start-up partnership or a smaller company in a volatile commodity sector and investing in it may lead to heartbreak.
I work hard to protect you from that. Instead … Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks gives you the trustworthy intelligence you can rely on to make smart, informed decisions. You get recommendations that span the globe to bring you the best and safest ideas every month to grow your nest egg.
I’d like you to try the Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks risk-free for the next 30 days. When you do, I’ll rush you our Top Dividend Picks for 2017 issue absolutely FREE!
Here’s What You Discover in Our
Top Dividend Picks for 2017!
This year’s issue of the Top Dividend Picks for 2017 has a great variety of financials, energy, toys, pharma, REITs, automobile, telecom and retail. I speak, for example, of:
• A financial company that provides investment banking services, including financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, financing and capital raising to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments.
• An investment management firm that focuses on alternative strategies. The firm is known for its contrarian approach with many of its products concentrating on distressed assets and turnaround situations.
• The Dutch enterprise that provides life insurance, pensions and asset management services both in Europe, and the Americas. It also has a large operation in the United States through its Transamerica Insurance branch.
• An energy company that’s priced to yield more than 8%. The current dividend alone assures a hefty cash return for investors in 2017.
• A business development company (BDC) that invests in small and mid-sized companies and has investments in 197 companies worldwide.
• The premier asset manager/ institutional investor in North America focusing chiefly on natural resources. As the expectations of more global reflation and infrastructure spending increase, the broader universe of raw materials and energy should do well.
• A fast growing specialty retailer of health, wellness and performance products.
• A provider of voice, data and video communication services to urban, suburban and rural customers. Thanks to its recent acquisitions, the company is proven itself to be a major leader in the communications space.
On top of that:
Each of these stocks has a yield of more than 5.5%, a cash flow that can greatly improve your total returns!
And these are just eight out of 34 high-quality picks that the best minds on Wall Street are presenting to you. And you can get all of these picks by joining Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks today.
In addition to your FREE issue, Top Dividend Picks for 2017 , here’s what you’ll get:
• 12 monthly issues of Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks, with concise write-ups on dozens of new income investment ideas, such as income stocks, growth and income stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, bonds and more in each issue gleaned from more than 200 top newsletters.
• Income Insights with the latest market analysis, trend forecasts and strategic assessments from the country’s most successful investment minds.
• Spotlight Investments, highlighting the single most compelling and promising income stock idea found each month from among the thousands available.
• Frequent Follow-ups as we update you on prior recommendations and also provide you with an At-a-Glance List of all the income ideas reported in each issue, including their 52-week low-high prices, recent price, annual dividend amounts, yields and more.
• 24/7 unlimited access to the members-only website. Review years of past issues … get details on our up-to-the-minute “Stock-of-the Day” tip.
• Daily Stock Recommendations … Every weekday, well before the market opens, you’ll get a hot tip delivered to your email inbox from the likes of Richard Moroney, Roger Conrad and John Staszak.
Normally, Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks costs $397 per year. But for a limited time, new subscribers can join the country’s best-informed income investors for a quarter of the price. Subscribe today for only $147. That’s a 63% savings.
Plus, you’ll get one free issue where you’ll discover our Top Dividend Picks for 2017 .
So don’t wait. You don’t want to miss out on the top income ideas presented to you in an easy-to-read, straightforward digest. Plus …
You Won’t Risk a Single Penny!
Try Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks risk-free for 30 days. You must be delighted with the quality of income recommendations you’re seeing each month. If not, then cancel within your first 30 days for a full refund of the subscription price.
During your 30-day No-Risk Trial, you will receive dozens of top income ideas to help get your nest egg pumping out cash each and every month. Use your 30 days to closely follow the recommendations—either on paper or with real money— then decide if it’s right for you. It’s your choice.
With your 30-day ironclad money-back guarantee, there’s no reason to wait and no risk to acting now.
Now is the time to add today’s top income picks to your portfolio for a secure, financial future for you and your family.
But hurry, you must order within the next 24 hours to get our Top Dividend Picks for 2017 issue free.
Yours for a wealthy and secure future,
Editor, Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks
P.S. Hurry and reply.
You don’t want to miss the dozens of income recommendations from the country’s smartest investment advisors. It’s the best and fastest way I know of to find today’s top income investments. Enjoy 63% Savings, a FREE issue containing our Top Dividend Picks for 2017 and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.