Investing Minds on Wall Street
This is Your Private Invitation to Receive Our
Annual Forecast Issue Featuring 30 Top Stocks for 2020 FREE
Plus $20,000 worth of investing advice
Dear Cabot Wealth Network member,
Here at Cabot, we have a special relationship with nearly all of Wall Street’s top investment advisors.
That’s why 200 of Wall Street’s top investment advisors give us their top stock picks each month FREE through the pages of our Wall Street’s Best Investments.
That’s also why we can pass along their No.1 consensus picks for 2020 FREE as well.
Who, exactly, am I speaking of?
- Jeffrey Hirsch is president of the Hirsch Organization, and editor-in-chief of the Stock Trader’s Almanac and Almanac Investor newsletter. He started with the Hirsch Organization in 1990 as a market analyst and historian under the mentorship of his father Yale Hirsch. He was handed the reins in 2000 and continues to run the operation from his Nyack, New York offices.
- Nate Pile started in the Electrical Engineering/Computer Science program at U.C. Berkeley, but wound up with a degree in Mathematics from Cal. While in school, he was lucky enough to meet and spend time working for legendary biotech analyst Jim McCamant, a life-changing experience that inspired Pile to eventually launch his own newsletter, Nate’s Notes, in 1995.
- Mike Cintolo, Chief Analyst of Cabot Growth Investor and Cabot Top Ten Trader who’s top pick for 2018 (Five Below) showed a 53% profit in 2018, even with the heavy turbulence of the last quarter.
- Adrian Day, editor of Adrian Day’s Global Analyst advisory, which helps investors make better and more profitable investment decisions.
These are just four of the more than 200 investment advisors whose top picks we republish. Other advisors include, Ingrid Hendershot, Joseph Parnes, Joseph Cotton, Bob Howard and Doug Gerlach—to name just a few.
All top-rated money managers and investment professionals who have made their readers millions of dollars over the years and who, altogether, charge $20,000 annually for their advice.
Why do they give us their top picks FREE?
Because over 300,000 investors read our 13 wealth-building advisories, and sending us their picks FREE to redistribute is great advertising for them.
They do so in hopes that you’ll like their advice and you may want to subscribe to their advice.
Why do we do this?
- Because we’re part of a bigger collegial community of investment advisors with the same goal: to help our combined readers safely and securely build their wealth.
- Because our sole mission at Cabot is to bring our readers the best investment ideas on the planet.
As part of that commitment, we painstakingly compile a list of their consensus top picks for the next year and send them to our Wall Street’s Best Investments subscribers FREE.
This year’s forecast issue features 30 stocks for money-doubling gains in the next 12 to 18 months.
You would have to subscribe to more than 200 advisories to get this information—not to mention the hours you’d spend compiling it.
However, as a part of this special invitation I’m going to give you an advance copy of this annual investing guide FREE.
All I ask in return is that you give Wall Street’s Best Investments a risk-free try.
Here’s Why the Profits Wall Street’s Best Investments
Will Bring You Will Leave You Breathless
Here’s a small sampling of the profits our readers have enjoyed over the years from Wall Street’s top minds directly through our monthly advisory.
- 683% in Questcor from Richard Schmidt, Stellar Stocks Alert
- 1506% in Keurig Green Mountain from Mike Cintolo, Cabot Top Ten Trader
- 1111% in Netflix from Ron Rowland, All-Star Investor
- 857% in Bidu from Charles B. Carlson, CFA, Drip Investor
- 728% in Valeant Pharmaceuticals from Ronald Sadoff, Major Trends
- 778% in Apple from Alan B. Lancz, The Lancz Letter
- 545% in SanDisk from George Putnam, III, The Turnaround Letter
- 520% in Chipotle from Patrick McKeough, Stock Pickers Digest
- 389% in Headwaters from Nick Hodge, Alternative Energy Speculator
- 367% in Core Labs from Joseph Parnes, Shortex Market Letter
- 370% in Southwest from Sam Subramaniam, Alpha Profit Sector Investors
- 381% in Amazon from Elliott Gue, Personal Finance
- 379% in Callon Petroleum from Bill Mathews, The Cheap Investor
- 304% in United Health from Gray Cardiff, Sound Advice
- 301% in Cubist from Nate Pile, Nate’s Notes
- 159% in Energen from Richard J. Moroney, Dow Theory Forecasts
Wait Until You See this Year’s Top 30 Picks
These are the stocks that nearly all Wall Street’s top guns have on their buy lists that they see headed for big growth – and profits – in the next 12 to 18 months.
Stock No. 1
Best Gold Fund Now.
Even with the big move in gold this year (up some 18%) to over $1,500 per ounce—its biggest rally since 2010—we feel it’s still a good time to consider adding gold to a portfolio.
Several market gurus are recommending looking at gold. Mark Mobius of Templeton fame, is bullish, feeling the price of gold could double in 10 years. Also, Blackstone’s Byron Wein urged savvy investors to watch gold in 2020.
We agree, looking at fundamentals of the miners and recognizing the present worldwide geopolitics and economic uncertainty. We feel gold should be considered a safe store of value. Every portfolio should contain at least 10% gold.
Stock No. 2
Best Semiconductor Stock Now.
This stock is one of the leaders of that 5G trend, with radio frequency products and solutions for a variety of applications (defense, Internet of Things, satellites, etc.), but the big draw is the smartphone trend—there is competition from Broadcom, Skyworks and others, but the complexity of 5G smartphones has (at least at this point) phone makers sticking with high-quality suppliers with integrated (not one-off) systems, which plays into this recommendation’s hands.
Chip stocks are always tricky investments, but this stock looks near the start of a big growth wave.
Stock No. 3
Best Communications Stock Now.
Beating estimates in the most recent quarter, this stock is expected to grow 45.5% in the coming year. In fact, it’s already on the move.
This company’s services are used by a growing list of active corporate customers (61,153 at last check). And, while some of those are smaller companies, plenty are much larger – like Coca Cola Enterprises, Airbnb, the Red Cross, Trulio, EMC, and Lyft. And it just added 2 more Fortune 500 customers last quarter helping revenue per customer increase by an impressive 27%.
With a growing list of customers and growing revenue per customer, revenue growth is accelerating and earnings for this young company have jumped solidly into the black.
This is a future blue chip stock that you can get into now at a great price, so you don’t want to wait.
Stock No. 4
Best Marijuana Stock Now
This stock is a conservative way to invest in the 2020 rebound of the most battered market sector of 2019—marijuana stocks.
Obviously, this is a very aggressive and high-risk sector. Many institutions won’t even touch marijuana stocks because of continuing federal illegality and most investors won’t touch them because volatility is high, and liquidity is low.
But with the sector off nearly 50% from its 2019 high, there’s great potential for a rebound, this stock is a low-risk way to play it.
In all, your Top Stocks for 2020 report brings you 30 No. 1 consensus picks from 200 of Wall Street’s top guns.
It’s the perfect sampler of investment advice from Wall Street’s best minds, with opinions and insights you won’t find anywhere else.
That’s Why There’s Nothing Like
Wall Street’s Best Investments
- Head-to-head market views from top contributors so that you can get a better grasp on where the economy is heading by being able to compare and contrast their economic overviews. That’s something you’ll never get from The Wall Street Journal or any of the financial news shows.
- Investment ideas across the spectrum of investing, including growth stocks, income stocks, emerging markets, value plays and turnaround stocks—all with head-to-head comparisons giving you a “best in class” review in one glance.
- 30+ top recommendations per issue. That’s more than you’ll find in any individual investment advisory! Plus, you’ll also receive follow-ups and sell alerts the moment one of our featured gurus makes a change in his or her holdings.
- Daily Investment Alert, featuring the best stock-buying opportunity in the market, culled from the more than 200 recommendations these top guns send us daily.
- The Guru Consensus. Because we have access to everybody’s top picks, we are able to give our readers something even greater than their individual picks: their consensus picks as well. Exclusive to Wall Street’s Best Investments—no other investment advisory on the planet offers this.
- Early Warning Alerts. Again, our access to 200 other advisories gives us an advantage no other publication has—an advisory sentiment barometer that can pinpoint both market and sector changes long before you read or hear about them in the financial media.
- Private website featuring an archive of top recommendations dating back 10 years.
Plus, with Nancy Zambell as Our Editor, Every Monthly Issue and Daily Alert Is a Lot Like Attending a Money Show Conference—Only Better
That’s a big claim, I know.
But not if you’ve attended one of the Money Show conferences that are held around the country quarterly or have seen Nancy Zambell speak or interview other advisors as The Money Show TV’s host and interviewer.
- As a lecturer and educator, Nancy has led seminars for individual investors at the National Association of Investors, the Investment Expo and the Money Show for over 30 years—helping thousands of individual investors navigate the minefields of the financial industry.
- As an investment advisor, she has also created and written numerous market-beating publications, including UnDiscovered Stocks, UnTapped Opportunities and Nancy Zambell’s Buried Treasures under $10.
- Due to her unique understanding of the investment markets and highly accurate forecasts, she has been quoted extensively in The Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, USA Today and Businessweek.
That’s precisely the deep perspective and economic overview she brings to Wall Street’s Best Investments, along with her ability to separate the winning picks from the losers.
Unlike at a Money Show conference, where you would have to sit through two eight-hour days to get the top picks of more than 200 investment advisors, Nancy sorts, ranks and compiles their collective top picks and sends them directly to you.
- Every month you get 30+ top picks handpicked by Nancy, including 16 pages of tightly written editorial, which includes her economic overview and consensus picks
- Every day you get one top new recommendation culled from the hundreds that advisors send us.
- You also get Nancy’s market-beating take on all these recommendations, along with guru interviews exclusive to Wall Street’s Best Investments.
- Plus, you also get website access where all these recommendations are organized and stored digitally for you so that you can retrieve this stock information any time you want it.
- All without your having to leave your home!
So when I say subscribing to Wall Street’s Best Investments is like attending a MoneyShow conference only better, I mean it because we bring $20,000 worth of annual investing advice to you FREE every month.
So How Can All This Be Free
Let me explain …
Because we don’t pay them a dime for these top gun’s recommendations, and neither will you. That part is free.
We charge only enough to cover the cost of Nancy’s four-person staff, along with a small processing fee to:
- Review the hundreds of monthly stock picks they send us
- Edit them down to the top 30+
- Compile them into our monthly issue
- Follow up on hundreds of past recommendations in subsequent issues
- Maintain the website, including the archive of recommendations
- Cull out the monthly consensus picks, and
- Send you the daily updates.
How much is that? Not as much as you think—especially when you compare it to the $20,000 a year or so it would cost to subscribe to all 200 publications.
In fact, because the Cabot staff does double duty on our other publications, we’re able to bring the cost per member for Wall Street’s Best Investments to about $16 a month, or $197 a year.
I don’t know about you, but to me that’s a steal of a deal considering that you’ll be receiving the top picks from Wall Street’s top guns in one complete monthly digest—along with updates and new picks every day the market is open.
That price includes everything I mentioned earlier:
- 12 monthly issues, featuring 30+ top recommendations per issue
- Daily alerts sent directly to your email inbox featuring one new top pick per day,
- Follow up coverage on all recommendations;
- Access to our private website and archive, consensus picks, along with
- Nancy’s economic overview and exclusive interviews with our contributors,
- Plus our annual top stocks investing guide.
With Our Money-Back Guarantee
There’s No Way You Can Lose Either
For five decades, the Cabot organization has earned not only the trust of the professional investment community but also that of its readers as well. Frankly, we wouldn’t have been around this long if we didn’t deliver quality research, analysis, and, most important, results.
Our goal from the beginning has always been to make certain that we provide our members the best and most profitable investment advice on the planet.
For these reasons, Wall Street’s Best Investments is also backed by our 100% money-back guarantee.
So if you feel that we are not delivering on our promise to bring you the top stock recommendations of Wall Street’s top investment advisors, we’ll send you ALL YOUR MONEY BACK within 30 days—no questions asked.
So there’s no way you can lose!
Naturally, I couldn’t offer you such a strong guarantee if I didn’t believe that Wall Street’s Best Investments would deliver as promised. With our 49-year track record of building wealth, I know you won’t be disappointed.
So why not join us and test-drive Wall Street’s Best Investments on my dime before you make a final decision?
There’s Just One Catch
As the publisher of Wall Street’s Best Investments, I wish we could offer memberships to everyone who wants to join, but we can’t.
As part of our republishing agreement, these advisors require that we limit the number of people who can subscribe to Wall Street’s Best Investments.
The reason is simple: Like us, they, too, are in the business of selling their advice.
That’s the whole reason they agreed to give us their top picks to republish, so that our readers can sample their advice before deciding to subscribe to their publications.
That’s why we must limit new memberships to just 50 per enrollment period and require that you not share, sell or redistribute these high-profit trades.
I think that’s a fair trade—especially because as part of this deal you get to sample their picks privately.
Which is why, if you like the idea of sampling the top picks of more than 200 gurus monthly and the exclusivity and privacy that come with being a member, I would suggest you claim one of our available spaces immediately.
It’s no wonder. When you get $20,000 worth of annual investing advice a year from Wall Street’s 200 top stock gurus for only $16 a month—all the seats usually sell out within 12 hours.
So if you are interested in stealing the top picks of Wall Street’s 200 leading advisors that a subscription to Wall Street’s Best Investments brings you, I hope you’ll let us know quickly and secure your seat NOW.
When you do you’ll automatically secure your space and received your free copy of Top Stocks for 2020. And the best part is, you have absolutely nothing to risk by responding to my invitation today.
CEO and Chief Investment Strategist, Cabot Wealth Network
PS: I can’t stress enough what an incredible value Wall Street’s Best Investments offers you:
- Opportunity to grab the top stock picks of 200 of Wall Street’s most profitable investors every month—FREE
- A monthly digest of 30+ top picks handpicked by Nancy Zambell
- Follow-ups on all these recommendations
- One top recommendation daily, sent directly to your email inbox
- Consensus forecast and picks exclusive to Wall Street’s Best Investments
- Private website and archive of past picks
- Your complete anonymity
- All for only $16 a month
So if you are thinking you might want to join us, now is the time do so and profit from our best picks for 2020.
I just can’t make it any easier, more convenient, more affordable, or more risk-free for you to try Wall Street’s Best Investments and sample the advice of Wall Street’s best minds without your risking a dime.
So what are you waiting for?
P.P.S. When you act today to claim one of the 50 spots available, you’ll also get a BONUS MONTH FOR FREE. A full year, plus one month FREE, of Wall Street’s Best Investments!