Investing Minds on Wall Street
How You Can Legally Steal the Top Stock Picks
of Wall Street’s Top 200 Top Guns—Free
- Gordon Pape
- Mike Cintolo
- Hilary Kramer
- Bernie Schaefer
- Bob Carlson
- Richard Howe
- Tom Bishop
- Brit Ryle
- Jason Stutman
- Stephen Todd
- Ian Wyatt
- John Gray
Here’s Why They’ve Begged Me to Let
You Steal Their Top Picks
But Only for 50 Readers!
In the next few minutes I’m going to let you steal the top stock picks and trades of 200 of our biggest competitors. Here’s the funny thing: they’ve actually begged me to do this.
It’s crazy, I know. But once you understand why, you’ll see that this is a diamond-studded opportunity for you to tap the best investing minds on Wall Street—FREE.
Let me explain.
I’m Timothy Lutts, chief investment analyst for the Cabot Stock of the Week and CEO of the Cabot Wealth Network that my father founded in 1970.
Since then our organization has grown from one newsletter to 12 wealth-building advisories that cover the entire spectrum of investing and trading, including:
- Cabot Growth Investor
- Cabot Top Ten Trader
- Cabot Options Trader
- Cabot Options Trader Pro
- Cabot Dividend Investor
- Cabot Marijuana Investor
- Cabot Stock of the Week
- Cabot Global Stocks Explorer
- Cabot Small-Cap Confidential
- Wall Street’s Best Dividend Stocks
- Wall Street’s Best Investments, and
- Cabot Undervalued Stocks Advisor
Together, I’m proud to say that we’ve not only doubled our readers’ money 29 times over the past 49 years but also made many of our readers rich.
As a result, more than 300,000 investors around the world count on our institution-level research and independent, unbiased—and, most of all, profitable—investing advice to help them build their wealth safely and systematically.
For these reasons, our competitors would like to rent our 300,000 customer-strong list to market their advisory services to you—because after 49 years in the business we simply have the best customers!
Of course, here at Cabot that will never happen.
Your name will never be rented or sold to anyone, ever.
What we came up with was an incredible sweetheart deal that would let you steal the top stocks of our competitors every single day the market is open.
Here’s the deal we worked out in your behalf.
- Our competitors give us their top stock picks FREE.
- We compile them into one monthly digest.
- We add trusted Cabot editorial to help you evaluate these stock ideas.
- We send you daily updates on these positions—and new picks too—so you’re never left hanging.
- ALL while keeping your personal information private—they never know you are receiving their information.
The result is Wall Street’s Best Investments, which brings you investment recommendations from top gurus from around the world—FREE.
Today, we republish the top stock picks of more than 200 of Wall Street’s top gurus with dozens more asking if they can become a part of the Wall Street’s Best Investments.
What’s in it for them?
The opportunity to introduce you to their advisories in hopes that if you like their advice and winning recommendations, you’ll subscribe.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to sample the investment advice of more than 200 advisories without their knowing your name and without your feeling like you’re going to get some kind of daily sales pitch to sign up. They have no idea who you are.
What’s in it for us?
It offers us just one more opportunity to fulfill our mission of “bringing you the best investment ideas on the planet” and the best investment value on Wall Street as well.
Let Me Introduce You to a Few of the 200 Stock Gurus
Whose Top Picks You Can Legally Steal in Wall Street’s Best Investments
- John Gray, editor of Investors Intelligence, where technical investors rely on daily to maximize their trading profits
- Mike Cintolo, Chief Analyst of Cabot Growth Investor and Cabot Top Ten Trader advisories that have been helping investors double their money since 1970
- Roger Conrad, former editor of Utility Forecaster, whose reputation for finding Wall Street’s highest dividend-paying stocks for the past 20 years is unequaled. Rated by The Hulbert Financial Digest as one of the best stock pickers of all time, you’ll find his top picks here in Investment Digest, too
- Brit Ryle, editor of The Wealth Advisory which helps investors make better and more profitable investment decisions
These are just four of the more than 200 investment advisors whose top picks we republish. Other advisors include Adrian Day, David Dittman, Bob Carlson, Charles B. Carlson, Harry Domash, Richard Moroney and Gordon Pape—to name just a few.
All of whom have agreed to send us their top picks FREE as their way of letting you anonymously sample their investment advice without getting any kind of sales pitch.
I Think the Profits Our 200 Top Guns Will Bring You Will Leave You Breathless
Here’s a small sampling of the profits our readers have stolen over the years from Wall Street’s top minds directly through Wall Street’s Best Investments
- 1506% in Keurig Green Mountain from Mike Cintolo, Cabot Top Ten Trader
- 1111% in Netflix from Ron Rowland, All-Star Investor
- 857% in Baidu from Charles B. Carlson, CFA, Drip Investor
- 728% in Valeant Pharmaceuticals from Ronald Sadoff, Major Trends
- 778% in Apple from Alan B. Lancz, The Lancz Letter
- 683% in Questcor from Richard Schmidt, Stellar Stocks Alert
- 545% in SanDisk from George Putnam, III, The Turnaround Letter
- 520% in Chipotle from Patrick McKeough, Stock Pickers Digest
- 389% in Headwaters from Nick Hodge, Alternative Energy Speculator
- 367% in Core Labs from Joseph Parnes, Shortex Market Letter
- 370% in Southwest from Sam Subramaniam, Alpha Profit Sector Investors
- 381% in Amazon from Elliott Gue, Personal Finance
- 379% in Callon Petroleum from Bill Mathews, The Cheap Investor
- 304% in United Health from Gray Cardiff, Sound Advice
- 301% in Cubist from Nate Pile, Nate’s Notes
- 297% in Webster from Joe Granville, Granville Market Letter
- 159% in Energen from Richard J. Moroney, Dow Theory Forecasts
That’s Why There’s Nothing Like Wall Street’s Best Investments
It’s the perfect sampler of investment advice from Wall Street’s best minds, with opinions and insights you won’t find anywhere else—and without any obligation to purchase a thing!
- Head-to-head market views from top contributors so that you can get a better grasp on where the economy is heading by being able to compare and contrast their economic overviews. That’s something you’ll never get from The Wall Street Journal or any of the financial news shows.
- Investment ideas across the spectrum of investing, including growth stocks, income stocks, emerging markets, value plays and turnaround stocks—all with head-to-head comparisons giving you a “best in class” review in one glance.
- 30 top recommendations per issue. That’s more than you’ll find in any individual investment advisory! Plus, you’ll also receive follow-ups and sell alerts the moment one of our featured gurus makes a change in his or her holdings.
- Daily Investment Alert, featuring the best stock-buying opportunity in the market, culled from the more than 200 recommendations these top guns
send us daily.
- The Guru Consensus. Because we have access to everybody’s top picks, Nancy Zambell, our crack editor, is able to give our readers something even greater than their individual picks: their consensus picks as well. Exclusive to Wall Street’s Best Investments—no other investment advisory on the planet offers this.
- Early Warning Alerts. Again, our access to 200 other advisories gives us an advantage no other publication has—an advisory sentiment barometer that can pinpoint both market and sector changes long before you read or hear about them in the financial media.
- Private website featuring an archive of top recommendations dating back 10 years.
- PLUS complete anonymity. You get to peruse their top picks, investment advice, forecasts, etc., without their knowing who you are.
Plus, with Nancy Zambell as Our Analyst, Every Monthly Issue and Daily Alert Is a Lot Like Attending a Money Show Conference—Only Better
That’s a big claim, I know.
But not if you’ve attended one of the Money Show conferences that are held around the country quarterly or have seen Nancy Zambell speak or interview other advisors as The Money Show TV’s host and interviewer.
- As a lecturer and educator, Nancy has led seminars for individual investors at the National Association of Investors, the Investment Expo, and the Money Show for over 30 years—helping thousands of individual investors navigate the minefields of the financial industry.
- As an investment advisor, she has also created and written numerous market-beating publications, including UnDiscovered Stocks, UnTapped Opportunities, and Nancy Zambell’s Buried Treasures under $10.
- Due to her unique understanding of the investment markets and highly accurate forecasts, she has been quoted extensively in The Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, USA Today and Businessweek.
That’s precisely the deep perspective and economic overview she brings to Wall Street’s Best Investments, along with her uncanny ability to separate the winning picks from the losers.
Unlike at a Money Show conference, where you would have to sit through two eight-hour days to get the top picks of more than 200 investment advisors, Nancy sorts, ranks, and compiles their collective top picks and sends them directly to you.
- Every month you get 30 top picks handpicked by Nancy, including 16 pages of tightly written editorial, which includes her economic overview and consensus picks
- Every day you get one top new recommendation culled from the hundreds that advisors send us.
- You also get Nancy’s market-beating take on all these recommendations, along with guru interviews exclusive to Wall Street’s Best Investments.
- Plus, you also get website access where all these recommendations are organized and stored digitally for you so that you can retrieve this stock information any time you want it.
- All without your having to leave your home!
So when I say subscribing to Wall Street’s Best Investments is like attending a Money Show conference only better, I mean it!
“How Can All This Be So Cheap?”
That’s a great question, because if you’re already one of our Cabot readers, then you know that we’re not just going to send you a list of stocks to buy.
You also know from the quality of our investment advisories that we’re going to put the full force of the Cabot editorial team to work to bring you a monthly digest, daily alerts, and follow-ups the moment we receive them—and will spare no expense in doing so.
So how can all this be so cheap?
Easily. Because we don’t pay them a dime for their recommendations, and neither will you. That part is free.
We charge only enough to cover the cost of Cabot staff who:
- Review the hundreds of monthly stock picks they send us
- Edit them down to the top 30
- Compile them into our monthly issue
- Follow up on hundreds of past recommendations in subsequent issues
- Maintain the website, including the archive of recommendations
- Call out the monthly consensus picks, and
- Send you the daily updates.
How much is that? Not as much as you think—especially when you compare it to the $20,000 a year or so it would cost to subscribe to all 200 publications.
In fact, because Cabot staff does double duty on our other publications, we’re able to bring the cost per member for Wall Street’s Best Investments to about $19.97 a month, or $197 a year.
I don’t know about you, but to me that’s a steal of a deal considering that you’ll be receiving the top picks from Wall Street’s top guns in one complete monthly digest—along with updates and new picks every day the market is open.
That price includes everything I mentioned earlier:
- 12 monthly issues, featuring 30 top recommendations per issue
- Daily alerts sent directly to your email inbox featuring one new top pick per day,
- Access to our private website and archive, consensus picks, along with
- Nancy’s economic overview and exclusive interviews with our contributors.
I think you’ll agree that’s an irresistibly attractive offer and a diamond-studded opportunity for you to sample the top picks of Wall Street’s top guns when you consider …
With Our Satisfaction Guarantee
There’s No Way You Can Lose Either
For more than four decades, the Cabot organization has earned not only the trust of the professional investment community but also that of its readers as well. Frankly, we wouldn’t have been around this long if we didn’t deliver quality research, analysis, and, most important, results.
Our goal from the beginning has always been to make certain that we provide our members the best and most profitable investment advice on the planet.
For these reasons, Wall Street’s Best Investments is also backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
So if you feel that we are not delivering on our promise to bring you the top stock recommendations of Wall Street’s top investment advisors, we’ll send you ALL YOUR MONEY BACK within 30 days if you get a yearly subscription.
So there’s no way you can lose!
Naturally, I couldn’t offer you such a strong guarantee if I didn’t believe that Wall Street’s Best Investments would deliver as promised. With our 49-year track record of building wealth, I know you won’t be disappointed.
There’s Just One Catch
As the publisher of Wall Street’s Best Investments, I wish we could offer memberships to everyone who wants to join, but we can’t.
As part of our republishing agreement, these advisors require that we limit the number of people who can subscribe to Wall Street’s Best Investments.
The reason is simple: Like us, they, too, are in the business of selling their advice.
That’s the whole reason they agreed to give us their top picks to republish, so that our readers can sample their advice before deciding to subscribe to their publications.
That’s why we must limit new memberships to just 500 per enrollment period and require that you not share, sell or redistribute these high-profit trades.
I think that’s a fair trade—especially because as part of this deal you get to sample their picks privately.
Which is why, if you like the idea of sampling the top picks of more than 200 gurus monthly and the exclusivity and privacy that come with being a member, I suggest you claim one of our available spaces immediately.
The last time we opened enrollment to new members we sold out quickly. Which is why our waiting list to join is now over 5,000!
And while I can’t tell you how many on our waiting list will ultimately sign up during our open enrollment period, I can tell you this: based on the responses we’ve received so far, we will most likely have to turn people away again.
It’s no wonder. When you get $20,000 worth of annual investing advice a year from Wall Street’s 200 top stock gurus for only $19.97 a month—all the seats usually sell out within 12 hours.
So if you are interested in stealing the top picks of Wall Street’s 200 leading advisors that a subscription to Wall Street’s Best Investments brings you, I hope you’ll let us know quickly and secure your seat NOW.
Timothy Lutts, Publisher Wall Street’s Best Investments
P.S.: I can’t stress enough what an incredible value Wall Street’s Best Investments offers you:
- The Opportunity to grab the top stock picks of 200 of Wall Street’s most profitable investors every month—FREE
- A monthly digest of 30+ top picks handpicked by Nancy Zambell
- Follow-ups on all these recommendations
- One top recommendation daily, sent directly to your email inbox
- Consensus forecast and picks exclusive to Wall Street’s Best Investments
- Private website and archive of past picks
- Your complete anonymity
- All for only $19.97 a month
So if you are thinking you might want to join us, now is the time do so and profit from our best picks.
I just can’t make it any easier, more convenient, more affordable, or more risk-free for you to try Wall Street’s Best Investments and sample the advice of Wall Street’s best minds without your risking a dime.
So what are you waiting for?